Home > Traveler Information > Temporary Entrance 




Temporary Entrance


Temporary admission of automobile for passengers

Tourists, foreign passengers or Iranians residing abroad at least for one year, the last six months uninterrupted can import their motor vehicles while travelling to Iran provided that they obtain passing permit from touring clubs or national Automobile Association of the origin country which is called Carnet de Passage or triptyque or booklet.
Passengers mentioned above can use their automobile inside Iran at most for 3 months and it is possible for them to exit and enter the country via allowed borders several times.